A riding adventure.

Assignment 1:
Hi, My name is Ruddro. I am from a beautiful country named Bangladesh. i just wanna share you a thing about me.  I have rode by my motorbike almost all over Bangladesh. Most awesome thing is my partner is my dad. He is just like my friend. Traveling by bike just like a great adventure for me.

Riding is my passion. I use to ride every single year with my dad.
So last trip was from Bogra-Madhupur- maymanshing- Durgapur-kalmakanda- mohonganj- jamalganj- sunamganj- Sylhet- Moulovibazar- sreemangal- adampur- sreegangal- hobiganj- Bramonbaria- Dhaka-Bogra. I went back to my home within 5 days. It was about 1200 km . i know it isn't too much way.  But the situation of the road was terrible to ride in some places. So it was really tough reaching my destination so far.


This is the way to the maymanshing. This way has only 2 lanes. This is the first place I had to take a bit break about riding over 80 km.







This Video is in a large forest area named 'Madhupur Ghor'. Madhupur is famous throughout the country for delicious pineapples. Madhupur is bounded by jamalpur sadar upuzilla on the north, Gopalpur and Ghatalli upuzilla on the south. Muktagacha and Fulbaria upuzillas on the east, Sarishabari and Gopalpur upuzillas on west. Main rivers are Jhinai, Bangshi, Banar and Atrai.







 This is a shop of traditional sweet called mondha and the name of this shop is Mondar dokan. that's mean the shop of mondha. This one is the expensive sweet. This is the tradition around 200 years old. 


 Then I have started riding to reach the tallest hill in Bangladesh called 'Garo Pahar'. I took this photo in Maymanshing.
Suddenly I have discovered a way like this in the sand reaching my destination. But I wasn't able to move a bit in that place. but people from there ride easily in the sand, I don't how can they. The sun was setting and the bad news is I wasn't able to reach that tallest area. So, I started riding to my main checkpoint again. finally, I took a break at 9:00 PM.
Riding around 365 Km I took the first break.


I had to stay in this area called Mohonganj in a hotel. This a small Upazila of Bangladesh. I have started riding again at 7.00 AM. Then the horrible beautiful place arrived.






The horrible beautiful way has started. There is a place in Sunamganj, here, u won't get the proper way to the Sylhet. But that place is really beautiful. Here are some pictures and video below:-
In this video, u can see the condition of the way. broken way. both of side is full of water. So going through this way was really hard. finally, I had to cross this water by boat.
The most interesting fact is here,  the only transport system is motorbike. Nothing else. Actually, nothing can be moved in this way without a motorbike.
I can't forget this bamboo-made bridge. I was shaking badly. I hand over my bike to my dad that I can't cross this place. Finally after crossing all of this area. we were able to reach my destination. It was around 500 KM from my home.



When I was returning to my home I never chose this way once again..

BTW Chapter isn't closed yet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Programming language Generations